How to Properly Care For Your Lashes
Before First Application or Fill
- Avoid excessively rubbing your eyelashes. This will cause them to fall out prior to the application.
- It is recommended to avoid using any mascara 48 hours prior to your eyelashes being applied.
First 48 Hours After Lash Application or Fill:
- Keep lashes dry.
- Avoid participating in activities that cause you to sweat or get wet.
- Do not come into contact with steam this can cause the lashes to fall off.
- Do not use oil-based products of any kind, on or near your eyes. Use an oil-free makeup remover only.
- Avoid touching lashes directly.
- Do not tug, pull or twist lashes in any way.
- Sleep on your side, not face-down.
After Initial 48 Hours of Application or Fill:
- Avoid excessive rubbing of eyelashes and eyes.
- Use oil-free makeup remover only.
- Gently brush eyelashes on the tips only using the lash brush provided to you during your appointment.
- Avoid applying oil-based or waterproof cosmetics and creams on or around the eyes.
- Pull eyewear away from lashes so they are not rubbing and touching them to avoid damage to your lashes.
Ask us about our amazing eyelash growth serum that can help grow your lashes and keep them strong in between lash extension applications!